- Fall baseball/softball sign-ups June 23 – July 12 from 8-5 (Monday – Friday only) in the recreation office at City Hall. Please bring a copy of your child’s birth certificate.
- Citizens and civic organizations can now contribute to the beautification and maintenance of our community through Liberty’s new Adopt-a-Road program! Download the application here: adopt a road application
Reserve your spot at the Community Rummage Sale!
Saturday, July 19 at the Rosewood Center, 8 am - Noon
$20 for an indoor table; $10 outdoor space to accommodate one table (no larger than 8X4′ or 5X5′) – Must provide own table for outdoor space
Great location – frequently traveled area on Highway 93 between Dollar General and Ingles!
Call 843-3177 x 6 with questions or come to City Hall to reserve your spot while they last
YARD SALE FUNDRAISER – 14U BOYS
STATE TOURNAMENT BOUND!
SATURDAY, JULY 12TH
All proceeds will to towards the State Tournament
In North Augusta, July 19th-25th
Join the American Legion now!
Liberty Post 67
Call Post Commander Frank Cantrell at 787-2322
(war time veterans only)
The Foothills Humane Society is in need of donations! Their wish list includes the following:
- old towels and blankets
- cleaning supplies (bleach, detergents, paper towels, etc.)
- pet supplies (shampoo, grooming supplies, feed dishes)
- clay-type kitty litter
- toys and treats
- dry pet foods
- monetary donations – checks payable to Foothills Humane Society
- Volunteers to visit pets and keep the shelter up and running
Call 843-9693 for more information.