Building Permits

CC&I Services, LLC provides building official services for the City of Liberty.   For building permit applications, information on when a permit is required, or to find a South Carolina certified contractor, go to CC&I Services, LLC.


Zoning & Sign Permits

To obtain a Certificate of Zoning Compliance to ensure proper zoning use of a property, complete a "Certificate of Zoning Compliance" form (see below) and email to 

To request a property be rezoned to a different use type, email or call 864-843-3177, Option 4. 

For a temporary or permanent sign permit, email or call 864-843-3177, Option 4.