** VENDORS: SCROLL TO BOTTOM TO VIEW/PRINT VENDOR APPLICATIONS **
Saturday, October 31 at the “old LHS” football stadium (Hwy 93)
6 pm – 8 pm (following the Liberty Fall Festival downtown from 10-4)
The event contact is: Jamie Burns at 843-3177 ext. 6 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You are invited to participate in our annual trick-or-treat event taking place at the “old LHS” football stadium this year to ensure safety through better crowd control and avoidance of major roadways.
Participant Guidelines and Information:
- This event typically draws approximately 2000 children. Please come prepared with enough treats to serve a large crowd as participants are not permitted to pack up early. This is for child safety as well as avoiding disruptions.
- All candy must be wrapped in its original wrapper.
- Participants are welcome (and encouraged!) to also bring games or other activities for children to enjoy at this event. Please be sure to describe the activity below so that we can follow up with you if we have safety concerns or other questions.
- Participants may begin arriving to set up at 4:30 pm and should be completely set up NO LATER THAN 5:30 PM. You will receive your assigned location when you arrive at the lower entrance gate of the stadium.
- Participating businesses/organizations are allowed to display their name/logo at their station as well as hand out promotional flyers, coupons, etc.; however, selling merchandise is prohibited from this entirely free event.
- This is a family-friendly event. Please refrain from scary/adult-themed costumes, decorations, etc.
Complete and return this linked application (trick or treat app) to Liberty City Hall, Or mail completed form to:
Liberty City Hall (Attn: Events)
P.O. Box 716
Liberty, SC 29657